When working with builders and general contractors, we have four pre-construction objectives:
- To provide a single masonry solution that allows clients to achieve their design and final construction goals
- To value engineer and look for cost savings through alternate materials or construction methods
- To assist clients in building a functional budget
- To save clients time by reducing unforeseen setbacks
As the size and scope of masonry services vary with each project, our pre-construction services are in place to allow us achieve these goals:
- We review all plans, perform detailed takeoffs and create estimates for the masonry components including stone, cast stone, stucco, brick, block and concrete work.
- We provide recommendations when cost savings are available.
- We provide samples, sample panels and all other necessary sign-off materials to ensure materials are ordered and ready when our phase of construction begins.
- We perform a pre-construction site walk through to check for issues and confirm all measurements – this is especially important for special order and cast stone materials.
- We keep in touch with clients during the entire pre-construction process to help them keep their project moving forward.